Chores services are short-term non-continuous tasks necessary to maintain a clean, safe, sanitary habitable home environment to maintain the client’s health and safety.
We are here to help when you need us
Need House Keeping Services?
Our local team of Client Care Managers are on call 24/7 to answer your questions and work with you to design a customized plan of care that is right for you.
By helping with daily activities, our caregivers enable clients to maintain their normal daily routines.
Our House Keeping Services include:
- Cleaning all the rooms and common areas like kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Doing heavy cleaning like washing walls, windows, stoves, and woodwork;
- Cleaning closets, basements, and attics to remove fire and health hazards;
- Cleaning, shampooing, and securing rugs and carpets;
- Spraying for insects within the home with over-the-counter supplies;
- Providing rodent control within the home;
- Replacing light bulbs, fuses, electrical plugs, and frayed cords;
- Replacing door locks and window catches;
- Replacing faucets or faucet washers;
- Installing screens and storm windows;
Conducting outside maintenance including :
Cutting lawns; Edging; weeding; pruning; cleaning sidewalks of ice and snow; raking leaves; planting gardens; mulching; fertilizing ; trimming short trees and shrubs; and doing a spring cleanup;
Free download resources
CareKnots is proud to offer the following resources for your personal use completely free of charge.
|info sheet 2 2016-17.doc||74 KB|