Healing Hands, Caring Hearts !
CareKnots Home Care is dedicated to serving the world with the best and affordable home care services. In choosing us as a provider of your home care needs, we want to give our clients and their families peace of mind in knowing the mission, vision and history on which we serve our community.
As an extension of our commitment to our clients, we have a commitment to our caregivers who are the heart of our company. Our compassionate, kind and understanding caregivers are chosen not only for their competency but also for their empathetic nature in relating to our clients’ needs.
We are committed to providing high quality and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate caregivers.
“Where there is no vision, the people will parish.” Proverbs 29:18
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard on in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
Most people want to live at home for as long as possible, but many are not sure where to turn or who to call to make this an option. In response to this growing need for quality in-home care for the elderly, Nelia Ladlad started the mission of gaining feedback from local physicians, social workers, case managers and family members. She confirmed the need to have an organization they could trust to refer to their patients and relatives. CareKnots was founded to meet this need and has been serving all over the world since opening its doors.
One of our greatest strengths is that we are not a franchise company. We operate as ‘your family is our family’. We are honored when a client or loved one choses CareKnots Home Care to be their provider of choice, and we appreciate that you entrust you or your loved one’s care to us. Our promise to you is that we will show you and your family member the same level of quality, care and compassion that we provide for our own family members.
To show high regard for another person’s feelings, wishes, rights and traditions; to hold a person in high esteem.
- Show genuine care and concern for each person we meet
- Always be kind
- Grandmother’s Rule: “Treat people the way they want to be treated”
- Intentionally look for something in each person that you can admire or compliment
- Give your undivided attention to the other person
Being honest and having strong moral principles.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Do what you promised you would do
- Communicate without holding back
- Set clear expectations about what we can provide
- Under promise and over deliver
Showing empathy and concern for the condition and misfortunes of others.
- Put yourself in the other person’s position, feel what they feel
- Demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others
- Listen closely, be empathetic and respond quickly to the needs of others
- Be sensitive to the situation and the challenges others are facing
- Be friendly and smile
Our Company Culture
The company culture of CareKnots and the way we do things around here is based on four factors:
- The leadership style of our CEO
- The three core values that guide our actions and decisions
- The behavior we expect
- The behavior we permit